Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Neverending Story

Movies/The Neverending Story


The Neverending Story (Wiki-Link) (IMDB)

1984

Director: Wolfgang Peterson
Screenplay: Wolfgang Peterson, Dieter Weigel
Based on 'The Neverending Story' by Michael Ende

Screens (Spoiler Alert!)
Neighbourhood Bullies

In the trashcan

Your books are safe!

No, he's a Rockbiter


Don't worry it's a racing snail!

Night Hob



"Friends I know why you're all here..."

Atreyu the lil' boy and the warrior

"But if you fail... The emperess will surely die! and our whole world will be utterly destroyed!"

No pressure

Auryn gainings!

Chillin' at rivers

ARTAX!!!!

Morla the ancient one

Die?... That at least would be something...

Got meself a luck dragon called Falcor

What the boy needs now is one of my potions!

He's well!

First Gate

I think he's gonna make it...

But alas...

Be confident! Be confident!

!!!

He made it!

This is going to far

Southern Oracle

I am the Morg

I am Atreyu!

Stab!

Say my name

MY MOM!

Get 'm Falcor!

Fan Art
















No comments:

Post a Comment